My cozy resting place

Sunday, January 9, 2011


These fellows passed through my front yard a couple of days ago. First one who ate a bread heel I threw out and then the other showed up looking as if he was saying "Aren't you going to share?"
Today is a quiet day. Church this morning and then home for lunch. My hubby is watching ball games on TV. I'm about to head back to do more organizing in the back bedroom which is sometimes a guest room, place for bookshelves. Our son just came in to say he's making chicken tacos for dinner and wanted to know who wants some. This is a good day.

2 comments:

  1. The biggest wildlife in our yard is a fairly large hawk. He is always looking for smaller birds that we feed.
    Chicken tacos sounds good. I visited your Saturday post and I think your window sill is so pretty. We are in the midst of tearing ours up to put new floor and tile counters stripped the cupboards down and are painting them. We are putting a new window in too. My son inlaw said he will make me a little window sill or shelf.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iris, We've had the hawks after the little birds, too.
    We had new windows put in a few years ago and they make a wonderful difference- not to mention so much easier to clean than the old aluminum ones. The downside of my new windows is we used the old sills and there is less room to put things.

    ReplyDelete