It was good news when my friend, Oriole, called to say they had a crab for me - a 3 lb. crab! I about to head for the produce store so I didn't hesitate after that to head out for Oriole's house. She lives right on the Columbia River and it is so pleasant to look out her livingroom windows to see the river rolling by. She entertained us with stories with good humor. Then we headed home to crack the crab into a wonderful salad. Yummy and satisfying. I couldn't resist having my son take this picture.
Cute picture. I used to eat crab salad at Sizzler's all the time until someone told me it was crab. I never ate it again because I don't like fish except for tuna in a can.
ReplyDeleteI have a stew in the oven for tonight's dinner.
I have a new blog in addition to my Boo-bahs little Sunshines. Heres the url? link? whatever you call it.
http://mysentimental-heart.blogspot.com/