Yikes! This is the small bedroom the computer and a tv are in. I wanted this to be a quiet room where I could sit and read, work at the desk, do my exercize DVDs and crafts/sewing. That might work if the room was three times bigger. There is a lot of putting away, filing, donating and creating new homes for things. When I start sorting through things I find a picture of my Mom when she was a bridesmaid in a beautiful dress and bouquet and I remember the story of how a photographer had her bridesmaid picture taken especially as a gift because Mom had been their nurse. I also loved that dress. Pale, icy bue crepe with many tiny cloth covered buttons in the same fabric. The bouquet was beautiful and not like any you see a bridesmaid use nowadays. There are some things my sons made for me that don't quite fit anywhere else, craft supplies. The big pink floral tote is full of yarn to make TOPS yarn octopuses. Decisions, decisions. What to toss, what to keep and where to put it. I hope I soon have a new picture to show you with this room all cleaned up and usable.
Amazingly the cats like to go in here and find a comfy place to snooze.
Do you have a room or area of horrors?
Do I ever have a room of horrors!! It's a very small bedroom with all my sewing, crafts, computer, a hutch and so many craft containers I can't begin to count them.
ReplyDeleteMy living room has no furniture just boxes of kitchen stuff while the kitchen gets done which hubby said will take to the end of summer.
I found a picture of me today in this mess, probably when I was about 4.
Thanks for the goodie you sent me on HE spark team. I haven't been there in a few days. It seems I go in circles not accomplishing much of anything.
Iris